Peanut and Sesame Brittle is Filipino Snack bar it’s easy to made and very affordable
- 200 grams Peanut
- 20 grams Sesame
- 100 grams Sugar
- 60 grams Butter
- Salt (optional)
- Squeeze of Lemon (optional)
- Saute skinless peanut into a low heat pan until it turns golden brown, followed by the sesame with same procedure.
- Prepare a pan in a low heat and put the sugar, stir it gently until it melt, then add the butter, salt and lemon juice.
- When the sugar turns golden brown, add the Peanut and Sesame.
- Place it in a flat tray or mold it with the preffered shape.
- This Peanut and Sesame Brittle can last up to 6 months, When stored properly in a sealed jar or wrapped it with clear candy cellophane.
To sum up: Easty/ 40 minutes to prepare / Suitable for 20 people
We also invite you to watch the film in the youtube, where you can see how this Peanut and Sesame Birttle made step-by-step